- Clean Room Assembly Associate
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer II
- Product Development Engineer III
- Senior Electrical/Software Engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer: Supply Chain
- Team Resources Manager
- Technical Production Associate
Technical Production Associate
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is focused on fast becoming a leading medical device developer and manufacturer. With deep roots in patient physiology, hemodynamics, technology, and caregiver needs, the Company is well positioned to deliver intelligent solutions that address critical unmet needs.
Responsible for the setup of production tooling and equipment, equipment start-up. Works with manufacturing engineering to implement and maintain processes. Responsibilities include assisting in the development and production launch of medical devices and products, development of production processes and equipment, writing procedures and work instructions, continuous improvement, maintaining the GMP environment, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting, and the technical liaison between engineering and the production staff.
- Start up and shut down production machines, including cleaning requirements.
- Consistently and safely operates machines at established levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
- Developing work instructions. Maintain all documentation within the job folder for reporting set up, operation parameters, and process control.
- Ensures equipment is run per the validated process parameters.
- Leading pre-production builds, including documentation.
- Monitor condition of equipment and tooling and notify management about areas that need attention.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance on product quality.
- Conduct experiments, create prototypes (with help from Engineering, as required), and assist in product tests.
- Work with engineering to continuously improve processes to achieve best output without compromising quality.
- Operate independently to define processing parameters and recipe development for new production tooling.
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work, and safety requirements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Associate Degree is preferred.
- High School degree with minimum 4 years’ experience in industrial environment is acceptable.
- Additional manufacturing certifications (i.e. process control, problem solving, and lean manufacturing training) are an advantage.
- Experience in manufacturing environment utilizing plastics processing.
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills – written and verbal are required.
- Must have positive attitude towards team work and improvement of the process.
- Must be detailed and multitask oriented.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to work with mechanical assemblies including the use of hand tools.
- Must have experience in basic electrical concepts, plus hands-on electrical equipment assembly and trouble shooting.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible environment.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office software, CAD experience is a plus.
Let us know you want to join our team by submitting your resume and letter of interest to [email protected] with “Technical Production Associate” in the subject line.