- Clean Room Assembly Associate
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer II
- Product Development Engineer III
- Senior Electrical/Software Engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer: Supply Chain
- Team Resources Manager
- Technical Production Associate
Senior Electrical/Software Engineer
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is focused on fast becoming a leading medical device developer and manufacturer. With deep roots in patient physiology, hemodynamics, technology, and caregiver needs, the Company is well positioned to deliver intelligent solutions that address critical unmet needs.
The Senior Electrical/Software Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise that contributes to the research and product development initiatives for electro-mechanical medical devices at MC3.
- Works independently and in collaboration with internal and external resources, to provide technical design solutions for electrical and software based prototypes and commercial products. May report in matrix fashion to a Product Development Program Manager as a member of a dedicated team to design and launch new products.
- Provides oversight to internal and external resources to assure electrical and software based design solutions are developed, implemented, tested and documented in accordance with professional standards and in compliance with international regulatory requirements and consensus standards for medical devices.
- Designs, implements and tests prototype devices to meet development or research goals.
- Researches engineering principles that can improve the performance of devices being developed by the company and/or build the company’s IP portfolio.
- Maintains awareness of medical device industry trends and technologies.
- Prepares project proposals, project plans, and reports for assigned projects, including grant-sponsored projects.
- May serve as project manager and team lead on select projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Masters in Electrical/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience working in the medical device industry
Team members enjoy competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes: medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement match plan, paid time off (PTO), a state-of-the-art brand new, bright & well designed physical work space, discounted fitness membership, company paid events, monthly lunches, and much more.
Let us know you want to join our team by submitting your resume and letter of interest to [email protected] with “Senior Electrical/Software Engineer” in the subject line.