- Clean Room Assembly Associate
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer II
- Product Development Engineer III
- Senior Electrical/Software Engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer: Supply Chain
- Team Resources Manager
- Technical Production Associate
Product Development Engineer III
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is focused on fast becoming a leading medical device developer and manufacturer. With deep roots in patient physiology, hemodynamics, technology, and caregiver needs, the Company is well positioned to deliver intelligent solutions that address critical unmet needs.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the overall technical design and development of new medical device products from ideation to product launch.
- Assume the role of technical project lead for new product realization efforts
- Work as co-leader in leading cross functional teams assigned to new product development
- Assures compliance with MC3 Quality Systems including Product Development
- Procedure, Design Control and Risk Management
- Apply technical skills and experience in designing finished products, sub-systems, and components of medical devices; assure effective design transfer into manufacturing
- Establish and/or oversee creation of test plans; participate in tests and evaluations of products and components throughout the development cycle to confirm achievement of design requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS/MS Degree or demonstrated equivalent proficiency
- Minimum 10 years job experience in a relevant medical device business
- Basic skills in CAD and common office software applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional project team
Team members enjoy competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes: medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement match plan, paid time off (PTO), a state-of-the-art brand new, bright & well designed physical work space, discounted fitness membership, company paid events, monthly lunches, and much more.
Let us know you want to join our team by submitting your resume and letter of interest to [email protected] with “PD Engineer III” in the subject line.