- Clean Room Assembly Associate
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer II
- Product Development Engineer III
- Senior Electrical/Software Engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer: Supply Chain
- Team Resources Manager
- Technical Production Associate
Product Development Engineer II
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is focused on fast becoming a leading medical device developer and manufacturer. With deep roots in patient physiology, hemodynamics, technology, and caregiver needs, the Company is well positioned to deliver intelligent solutions that address critical unmet needs.
Performs diverse routine technical work applying established techniques in support of one or more projects.
- Works to achieve assigned project objectives including
- Creates part/component drawings and specifications
- Creation of required project file documents
- Creates/procures prototypes for evaluation/testing
- Develops test methods, test protocols, and test reports
- Performs research to recommend solutions to problems
- Perform design tasks for components of moderate complexity
- Lead product development projects of limited complexity
- Identify and lead change in support of continuous product development improvement
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.S. Degree or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ job experience in medical device business
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional project team
- Possesses sound oral and written communication skills
- Basic skills in CAD and common office software applications
- Capable of handling multiple concurrent assignments of short duration
- Demonstrated desire to advance in skills, understanding of the business, and profession
Team members enjoy competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes: medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement match plan, paid time off (PTO), a state-of-the-art brand new, bright & well designed physical work space, discounted fitness membership, company paid events, monthly lunches, and much more.
Let us know you want to join our team by submitting your resume and letter of interest to [email protected] with “PD Engineer II” in the subject line.